I heared that there is law to be presented for the honarable national assembly by the ministry of the interior. The law would ban talking on the mobile (or maybe using the mobile) while driving. I have no more details for this law or even if this law would be in effect, but i have some thoughts with regard to this law if passed:
1. i am wondering on the possibility of people really puting down their mobiles and not using them.
2. how on earth that few police cars would be following all the people using their mobiles.
3. how about using the headset? and maybe just RECIEVE a call.
4. can i just call someone quick (i will use speed dial!!) and use headset?
5. would SMS's be defined in the law? is it ok to write it? or just read it?!
6. how abut MMS? if SMS's are not defined, would i get away with MMS?
and the LAST and most important point is:
WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SMOKE?? any law to smack them??